* The Binary Vest is sized as a large and is a "one size fits all" piece with adjustable cinch straps to size up and down.
The Binary Vest was created for the everyday resort rider or the backcountry/sidecountry enthusiast. Built from bomb proof Ripstop Nylon, the Binary can hold a multitude of essential tools, snacks, and water. The back pocket has sleeves for a shovel, probe, and water bladder. The front of the vest has 4 pockets, 2 of which can be used for the water bladder tube access point or a radio pocket that has access to mount a start mic on the shoulder. The Binary is essentially your Swiss Army Knife, must have accessory for any day on the mountain.
- Laminated Ripstop 210D Nylon
- X Ripstop Polyester - mid layer
- 70D Polyester - backing with PU coating
- Fully Seam Sealed
- Adjustable to fit all sizes
- Probe and shovel storage
- Water bladder compatible that routes through the back into front pocket
- Radio pocket with cord routing for start mic
- Front pockets for tool or snack storage
- Fully padded back
- V shaped front to allow more mobility